Here's a summary of problems with ANDROID 1.6 TABLET 7" WMT2.1.2_105 (MID or Apad) which may be fixed by my solution below:
- Freezes after the "Loading" message during boot-up.
- While the Android system is loading, after a few seconds the display turns off and don't work.
- Touchscreen does not respond/does not work.
- When upgrading the Tablet's OS, you may see the message:
"Udisk not found (/dev/sda) Failed Upgrading filesystem. Exit!"
- Or resetting the device does not work.
I have the same problems with my Android Tablet and finally after several attempts< I found this patch:
So, when you download it you must unzip it (you can unzip it with WinZip which you can here download at free trial mode:
When you unzip it you will see folder with name "2.0188".
Open this folder and you will see folder with name "script",
copy the folder "script" in your micro SD/TF memory card which you will put in your Android Tablet
(ATTENTION: Memory card must be TOTALLY empty!).
- Connect your Android Tablet with charger.
- Make sure the tablet is off!
- Put memory card in your Android Tablet.
- Turn on the tablet.
- Now it will update do not interrupt this it can take 5 min.
- Wait until the tablet says remove memory card.
- When you remove the memory card the device will OFF.
- Activate your device and you will be ready to use it again!
(ATTENTION: If you want to use the same memory card in your device you must delete the folder with name "script" from it - Copy the folder "script" in your PC if you want again reset your Android Tablet).