I'm kind of new in Android and I realized that all the sounds are going out through the speaker regardless if the headphones are connected. If they are the sound also goes out through the headphones, but I'd also like to avoid the speaker when headphones connected.
Is that possible?
Few more information that may help:
- My phone is a Samsung Galaxy i5510
- Its Android 2.2 Froyo
- I've installed Tasker, maybe there is some way to make a profile to achieve what I want.
As it wasn't to clear I'll clarify for each sound (if i forget any please let me know):
- Phone calls: Speaker and headphones.
- Notifications: Speaker and headphones.
- Games and almost every app: Only headphones. (I wrote "almost every app" because, for example, Skype or Camera sounds in both speaker and headphones).
- Keyboard and "touch clicks": Headphones.
Summarizing the problem are: phone calls, notifications and some "random" apps.