Take the 2-minute tour ×
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am new to Android. I really like the Swype keyboard but wish I could remove certain keys on the bottom row (e.g. SYM, the "EN" language button, etc) so that the keyboard is less cluttered.

Is this possible? Are their any Swype equivalent keyboards that aren't as compact?


share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

Try FlexT9. It's a bit pricey, but has the same functionality as Swype, with some great added features (Dragon speech support and trace input) and a better layout (in my opinion, let me know what you think of it ;) ).

Here's a screenshot from the app page: enter image description here

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.