I am unable to connect a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to a computer via included cable. Here is what I tried:
- Tried to mount on Windows XP (32), Windows 7 (32), Windows 7(64), and OSX (Snow Leopard).
- Tried installing official drivers from US and CANADA Samsung website.
- Tried installing several versions of Kies.
- Tried installing driver through each version of Kies.
- Tried to see/push to device in DDMS using Eclipse with latest Android SDK.
- Tried to connect using Odin, but I do not get any device information.
- Tried installing drivers from other websites.
- Tried Android File Transer for OS X.
None of these seem to work and after two weeks, I really have no other ideas of what to try. Does anyone have any suggestions?