Once the smartphone (android 4.4.2, kazam tornado 350) has been booted, is connected to WIFI and an unlimited number of APPs is installed causing the phone to stop, i.e. swipe is stopped, another home screen is installed.
- A number of unwanted apps is installed once the phone has been reset to factory defaults
- Unlimited amount of unwanted apps is installed once wifi is installed
- Phone battery is consumed quickly
- Home screen cannot be entered
- Popups that ask to install (fake) security updates appear
- The unwanted APPs remained installed on the smartphone once the phone was reset to factory defaults
- The installation of the APPs persisted even after encryption and subsequently resetting to factory defaults
- Resetted the phone to factory defaults, disabled wifi, disabled malicious apps, rebooted and enabled wifi installed an unlimited number of APPs again
- Tried to install a Virusscanner, but everytime the connection to internet is established various malicious apps are installed immediately
- The issue persists as well once the SD card was removed
- The internal phone storage cannot be removed. In an attempt to remove it the screen was busted :'(
- The APPs that are installed do not appear in the downloaded APPs section
- After resetting to factory defaults, there seems to be malicious APPs recognized as default APPs, e.g. com.andriod instead of com.android
How to remove this Virus?