Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I own an HTC Chacha and I partitioned my SD card for phone rooting and discorved my phone is s-on so it cant be rooted! So how can I unpartition my SD card to reuse the partitioned space (this partitioned space cant be read by my phone)


share|improve this question

The easiest way is to backup the contents of the SD Card to your PC, then delete all partitions, create a single Fat32 partition, and then restore the card contents.

Simply either use the same partitioning tool you did when you partitioned the card to begin with, or one of many free partitioning tools available. I highly recommend GParted.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.