According to FoxToPhone (presumable, ChrometoPhone is similar)
- Send current page with address bar button
- Right click on any link/image to send to your Android phone
- Highlight any text and right click to send to the clipboard in your phone (Max. 1024 chars)
- Click on market:, smsto: and tel: links to open them in your phone
- Best of all it’s free and open source
mmmmm. nice. Okay. It's installed in FireFox and on my phone. I highlight text, right-click, send to phone. Blammo! It's on my phone's clipboard!
But..... what are the uses for this? WHEN does anybody need to send a block of text TO THE PHONE'S CLIPBOARD?
If anything, I'd want this the other way around -- when browsing a page in Dolphin, I'd rather read in on my desktop later, or something.
What do y'all use this for?