I recently bought an Android product (HOTT MD500), with no English-language manual. I've used Linux for more than 10 years, so I generally have no difficulty adapting to various interface changes, but the conventions used on the Android interface are a bit alien to me:
- How to close programs.
- How to switch between open programs. Are they even open still?
- How to properly shut the device down.
- When to use the SD card, when to use the internal flash drive for storage.
- What tasks it is capable of doing.
- What version it is. How to upgrade. Or should I?
- What its limitations are..
- What not to do so that I don't break it.
Is there a good manual which provides an introduction to all of this?