I have an MID with Android version 1.5. Today, when I turned it on, it just showed Tux the penguin for a very long time. It did not start up.
- The power was fairly well charged.
- I pressed the power and menu buttons several times, but no change.
- I tried pressing the power and menu buttons for long durations, but it still just showed the penguin.
- I tried plugging in the USB power cable, but no change.
- Finally, I just powered it off with the power switch and it went off, then I switched it back on and it started fine. Now, it seems to be working okay.
Is it likely there is something wrong with my device?