My Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I1900 won't boot.
- I tried to update to ICS with Kies which crashed, wherefore I unplugged the USB to start over.
- Now my phone had no OS, and wouldn't respond to Kies anymore.
- By mistake I flashed the downloaded original firmware into the bootloader section in Odin.
- Now it just shows a screen that says Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100
- Next I tried to recover with Odin. I flashed another firmware, and the old bootloader and attached a PIT file which worked for me earlier.
I want to now how I can make it work again. I have been looking for days for the following files:
- Original .PIT file
- Original Firmware
- Original Bootloader
What should I do? I am using Odin v1.85.