I often check my mail at my office using the VPN connection which bridged my PC with the Microsoft Exchange Server and so that I can check mail using Outlook.
I want to do the same thing when I'm out of my office and on my Nexus One mobile phone. I have succeeded in setting up the VPN connection (see details here). But I cannot succeed in setting up my email on the phone.
Steps I have made:
- Open my phoen (Nexus One)
- Connect to VPN
- Enter the email & password
- Select Miscrosoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Enter domain\username, password, and server
- Any other options are left as-is ('User SSL' checked, 'Accept all cert' unchecked)
- Failed :)
The information I entered are exactly all the same as what I use in Outlook, i.e. the email/password, then the domain\user, pass and server for Ms Exchange. But the connection to the server failed on my N1 - it says "Setup not finish. Unable to open connection to server due to security error".
Have you ever succeeded? If so, please share. Your help are very much helpful & appreciated to me!