- Make a nandroid backup from recovery.
- Make sure that the backup is located on the sdcard.
- Mount the sdcard on a computer and copy it's contents to a folder on a pc.
- Copy the entire contents of the folder you made above to the target device.
- Root the device than install a custom recovery if you didn't do this already.
- In recovery restore the nandroid backup.
- Reboot the device. Now everything should be exactly the same as on the original.
Repeat steps 4-7 for every device.
If there're lots of small files that need to be transferred, another possibility is zip them up copy to the phone and than unzip it using
adb shell unzip path/to/file.zip
Once the command is launched you can disconnect the device the process will continue as long as there're no conflicting files or folders.