How do I configure ADB to recognize my Samsung Galaxy Y? I have installed the USB driver. but when I run
adb devices it does not list anything. Following are the steps I followed.
- Declare your application as "debuggable" in your Android Manifest.
- Turned on "USB Debugging" on your device from Setting->applications-> development
I have my Google USB Driver installed.
I use windows 7 so to install driver I did these
- Connected my Galaxy Y computer's USB port
- Right-click on Computer from your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage
- Select Devices in the left pane.
- Locate and expand Other device in the right pane. Now I just don't see my device listed there I am new to the forum and cannot post images so here's the link for the screen shot what device manager looks like