My ASUS Transformer TF101 charges extremely slowly using the original power adaptor.
I'm trying to figure out the cause.
Here are all my knowns:
- The power block (wall to USB adaptor) charges my mobile phone without issues
- The power block plus ASUS cable turns on my Transformer if it is off, or wakes it up if it is sleeping (but charges extremely slowly)
- The ASUS cable lets me MTP and all that from computer and tablet
- I installed ICS when in April and now its running 4.0.3
- The charger does charge, but extremely slowly both on Keyboard dock and Tablet (a few days to get to 20%)
- It definately has not been near water, dust, direct sunlight or particle accelerators
From this I guage: it's not the power block or the cable, and the only change was ICS a few months back which worked okay (first update was buggy, but the next one fixed this).
Anyone else had this or know why it could be?