I was flashing the Lenovo A1 ideapad tablet following the steps here :
, and I was able to flash the clockwork Mod (and I did a nandroid backup), and then modified bootloader, but after flashing the CM7 , all I would see was the lenovo logo on boot.
I was still able to go boot into recovery, so I tried to restore from the earlier mentioned backup, nothing, and the fastboot was not working anymore (modifed bootloader), so I reinstalled it from clockwork, and the A1 died.
Now it won't show any signs of life, except when I plug it into the computer, I would hear the USB ding (device connect )sound, and then 2 seconds, I hear the USB duh-ding (device disconnected) sound.
The charge LED doesn't light on when plugged in,
Here's what I tried so far (And I ran out of ideas ) :
- Hold the power button for 45 seconds (tried 60, and 120 as well), and then tried to power on
- All other possible button combinations
- One forum mentioned to touch the home button while holding the power button down
- Putting an update.zip on a micro SD , and boot with holding (volume - and power )
- Disconnected and reconnected the battery pack.
- left it overnight (as others recommended until the battery dies, but I can't tell whether the battery was fully drained)