I have an Allview Alldro P2 running Android 2.3.5, short for chinese dual sim phone.
Regardless of the last words, Google Currents app sends synced data to internal storage instead of SD card, for my phone this is an issue because internal storage is limited.
I need to mention that :
- After googling for 2 days using various keywords and such I couldn't find an answer
- I've send a mail to the developers or whatever their feedback address was ... but i'm skeptical i'll get a reply
- I found no setting in applications or storage or security or sync regarding storage of app data
- Moved it to sd card but data still gets dl-ed to internal memory
- Some people only complain about big size of data, but their data isn't getting dl-ed into internal storage