There are a lot of toggle switches available. Some even come pre-installed -- just check it out:
- go to your homescreen
- long-press on an empty space
- select to add a widget
- scroll through the list of available widgets
- select the one you want to use
Usually, there are a lot of separate widgets to toggle either Wifi, GPS, ... -- but also a "power-widget" (or "energy-widget") should be available, which is a combination of several widgets.
If you are still not satisfied with what you find there, the playstore is full of alternatives:
- Elixir 2 with its Elixir 2 - Widgets being the most famous and high-rated1, and can even be integrated into the notification area
- Power Toggles being another alternative2 -- also can be integrated with the notification area
Just to give you two examples -- as said, the playstore has many more. Below you find a screenshot from Elixir1 and Power Toggles2, to give you an idea of what they can do.