I have a x86 system (Asus Eee Pc)having hard disk of 232 GB, in which 4 GB allocated for Android and rest I don't know where it is gone. If I open super user and running this command in android terminal:
cat /proc/partitions I get following result:
Block_Size(232Gb) sda Block_Size(4Gb) sda1 Block_Size(rest) sda2
This shows there are two partitions (
sda2) of total 1 drive (
Android is installed in
sda1 and seen in it's file system. But
sda2 data is invisible.
When i run mount command , we get :
- rootfs /rootfs rw 0 0
- proc /proc proc rw ,relatime 0 0
- /dev/sda1 /mnt ext3 rw,relatime,error=continue,barrier=0,data=writeback 0 0
- few lines .... But nothing about sda2 .
I also try #busybox fdisk -l /dev/block/sda
Device Boot start End Blocks Id System
- /dev/block/sda1 1 528 4241128+ 83 Linux
- /dev/block/sda2 529 30396 23914716 83 Linux
- /dev/block/sda3 30397 30402 42714 ef EFI(FAT-12/16/32)
And when i run
-#busybox fdisk -l /dev/block/sda2 result is : - doesn't contain a valid partition table .
How can I mount this drive in android? I just want to access and view the
sda2 storage drive.