I recently updated my S3 to Jelly Bean (v4.1.1) and now cannot paste.
Example steps to reproduce my bug: Compose message
- Compose SMS
- Type "hello" in body
- Long press "hello"
- Click copy icon
- Click after "hello" to bring cursor / blue handle
- Clicking "clipboard" does nothing (just dismisses handle)
If you're not having the bug, everything will work fine, I know. Please don't answer "it works for me". I know what should happen, but for some reason it doesn't work on mine.
- The bug is present everywhere you would input text (for example, in the gmail app, or pasting in an address bar etc.).
- Pasting by using the options when long-pressing the cog in the keyboard doesn't work either.
- Restarting the phone doesn't help.
- The phone is not rooted.
Any other ideas?