I have a Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 with the following details:
- Firmware Version: 2.3.6
- Basband Version: I9000UGJK3
- Kernel Version: 188.8.131.52 Overcome v4.0.0#40
- Build Number: Overcome 7 Series v4.1.0
I also have a GT-I9000 phone with the following details:
- Firmware Version: 2.3.3
- Basband Version: I9000SRJV1
- Kernel Version: 184.108.40.206 -I9000XWJVN-CL366455
- Build Number: GINGERBREAD.XWJVN
I just bought a bluetooth keyboard and paired it with the tablet. It won't work; it seems to keep turning off. I paired it with my Galaxy GT-I9000 phone, and it worked fine.
Can anyone please tell me what I have to do to get the bluetooth keyboard to work on the tablet?