I recently had issue to sync with google as the following are affected:
- gmail app says no internet connection
- play store says no internet connection
- tablet is set to EPOCH (Jan 01, 1970, 00:00)
- I can surf the internet but I get tons of certificate warning whatever the website I am surfing.
I am using an android tablet (android 4.0 ice cream sandwich), wifi only. Looking around I found that I should clear data from google services framework and restart my tablet (see this post for example).
It works great, but the error keep coming back and I'm looking for a permanent fix. Should I wipe the tablet?
Thanks in advance for your help!
---- After test update -----
Thanks all for your comments and help (and sorry for my long silence). Here is the steps I've done:
- Delete and re-install accounts, Results: Error connecting server (tried with 2 different account)
- Done Factory Reset > No more issue to add account
- Install Gmail app (it took 3 or 4 trials where I reboot tablet before success). There every was fine.
- Restart tablet for testing: same issue as before :(
I guess either I never switch off my tablet or I return it