This happens constantly:
- Go to Data Usage->"Mobile Data" to "On".
- Lock phone for about 30 min.
- Unlock phone and try to use an application that requires data connection.
- The application says no connection (not application specific, happens with Waze, Play Store, Evernote, Remember The Milk...).
- Go to Data Usage->"Mobile Data" is "Off", turn to "On".
- ...[cycle repeats]
- Galaxy S2
- Resurrection Remix 3.8 ROM
- JuiceDefender Ultimate
If I check JuiceDefender before step 5 above, it says "Data Off (User)", i.e. JuiceDefender thinks that I switched Mobile Data off. So it's not JuiceDefender's fault.
Something else is switching Mobile Data off (and I can't find any setting to leave it on). What could it be and how do I stop it?