I'm trying the steps in this question to flash a factory image on my Galaxy nexus. Once I install Android SDK for Windows, I then:
- Open the SDK Android manager .exe
- Install SDK platform-tools since Google USB Driver doesn't appear
When I get there I can only see
C:\Users\AppData\Local\; there is no Android folder.
Also can I use any other radio.img in the process?
- I downloaded the image from google page, filename called
yakju-jop40d-factory-279cdc5d.tgz(for GSM radio)
- I am located in Central America having network signal issues.
- And finally, I am running a custom ROM with ClockworkMod recovery.
I'm stuck and I'm not sure how to proceed.