I am flashing CM10 to my HTC One X.
I downloaded all necessary files and unlocked my boot loader. I followed all steps on how to install this ROM, but I did one stupid thing. I forgot to copy the CM10 zip file to my phone internal storage.
Below are the steps I followed, then I missed step 1. How do I access my phone internal storage so that I can save the zip file, and continue flashing my phone?
- Copy the CM10 ZIP file to your phone’s internal SD card.
- On the PC, extract the Fasboot.zip. You will get a folder named Fastboot.
- Extract the boot.img file from the cm10_endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri-028.zip file and place it into the Fastboot folder.
- Turn your phone off.
- Boot to Fastboot Mode. Hold down the Volume Down and the Power buttons until the screen turns on to enter Bootloader Mode.
- In Bootloader Mode, highlight Fastboot Mode using the Volume keys and select it by using the Power button.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
- Open a command prompt on your PC and navigate it to the Fastboot folder.
- In the command prompt, type fastboot devices to check if your device has successfully connected to your PC. Your phone’s serial number should appear on the screen.
- Flash the boot.img by typing the following in the command prompt: fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Go back to your phone and select Bootloader to go back to the main Bootloader menu.
- In Bootloader Mode, highlight Recovery using the Volume keys and select it by using the Power button to boot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset > Yes.
- Select Install ZIP from SD card > Choose ZIP from SD card > select the cm10_endeavoru-ota-eng.noeri-028.zip file > Yes.
- Select Go back > Reboot system now.