Sign up ×
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I took apart my Rezound (screen broke and I had to fix it) and I lost those little plastic pieces that transfers the light to the menu.

What are these piece called? How can I find new ones online?

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.