Okay, so I already ordered a new battery, but in the mean time. Why won't my phone charge?
- I have tried every charger/cable in my house and car (over 10 chargers and around 15 cables).
- Double checked the setups with my tablet to make sure they work.
- Checked battery temp with a WiFi tether app, shows 27-28 degrees centigrade. Moving so I know it works.
- Restarted the phone, reseated the battery.
- Replaced the battery with a brand new one.
- It is even hesitant to charge when the phone is off. It would show initial charge symbol, then go to the charging animation for 5 seconds and restart. This is the only way to get any juice into my phone by the way.
If I take the battery out while it's on the charger the screen flickers. At this point if I wiggle the cord I can get the flickering to stop, but I can also get the phone to turn off. So, I bet the solder points on the USB are faulty...