I am using Micromax Android A60( version android 2.1 ) phone since two years ago. Now the Market app is not working. When I download any other app it gives error download unsuccessful. Even the Facebook app which is already downloaded to the phone is also not working.
Is this problem because of Market is not upgraded to Google Play?
Why is my mobile is not upgrading Market to Google play? How can I upgrade it?
On Google I got following steps to upgrade Market App but not able to do 3rd step.
Follow these steps to upgrade it manually on your Android device:
- Go in to Settings in your Android device and then Apps.
- Look for Market under the "All" tab and then press clear data.
- Now open the newly updated Play Music app (Google Music).
(This step not found)
- Hit that little Market icon in the bottom tray.
- Confirm Google Play upgrade.