Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Under phone -> logs -> menu key -> view by there are options for all logs, dialled calls, missed calls, received calls, sent messages and received messages.

Is it possible to show "all calls" instead?

Is this more of a feature request than an answerable question?

share|improve this question

There's an "all calls" option in "Call History" on my phone. (Running 2.2 but on a HTC with their UI, which may be different, as pointed out below.)

When I hit "view", the option buttons are:

  1. All Calls
  2. Incoming Calls
  3. Outgoing calls
  4. Missed calls

Is this what you're after, or have I mis-interpreted your question?

share|improve this answer
I'm not sure what phone you've got, but it sounds like you don't have a Samsung? It sounds like your one doesn't have Samsung's TouchWiz interface, but possibly has a different interface, like HTC's Sense? – GAThrawn Jan 12 '11 at 11:22
You are correct, I didn't take that into account. I have a Desire HD with HTC sense. – John T Jan 13 '11 at 10:19

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.