Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

i have different android devices and all are rooted with the help of revolutionary tool, now i want to remove revolutionary tool from my device is there anyway so that remove all those tool which are installed on my devices ?

share|improve this question
What exact devices are these? The procedure for removing the s-off varies. – Compro01 Jun 24 '13 at 22:58
i want to remove it from htc desire – Adi Jun 25 '13 at 8:29

To re-S-ON an HTC Desire, you will need the following

  1. USB cable
  2. Fastboot drivers installed, available here.
  3. Android flasher and appropriate HBOOT images available here.
  4. Optionally, an appropriate stock RUU, available here. Either select the one for your carrier or use the RUU_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.21.405.2_Radio_32.36.00.28U_4. 06.00.02_2_release_126984_signed.exe one.

Ok, now that you have your tools, now for the actual doing.

  1. Extract all the files in the revert to stock zip.
  2. Turn on USB debugging and plug in phone.
  3. Either use the "click this.bat" file or run fastboot flash hboot engHBOOToverARX.img from a command prompt in the folder where you extracted the the revert to stock files.
  4. Shutdown phone and power it back up holding the volume down button, then select fastboot. It should show you as S-OFF and using HBOOT 6.98.2000
  5. Fire up android flasher and select to flash the hboot.img file
  6. Restart phone again. You should now be S-ON.
  7. Optionally, run the RUU downloaded above. This will put your phone back in completely stock condition, perfect for warranty claims, etc.
share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.