I've bought a brand new Galaxy S just several weeks ago and so far my expectations are not met. I've never used a PDA before, so I expected it to be a full power computing machine in a hand. :) But here's what I've found out (and corresponding questions):
- sometimes (haven't figured or experimented to find out the proper steps to reproduce yet) it simply reboots without any message, notice or any event alarm
- some apps may suspend the device, which can be solved by forced reboot (there even were several times the only working solution was to take out the battery :S)
- the latest lag I've found was Aldico eBook suspend > reboot > sd card is not visible from the app and several other apps, though seen by certain apps (it also removed phone, messaging from bottom pane when showing home screen)
- processor requires a good cooler as reboot/suspend is average after allowed t < actual t
- is it normal/average for PDAs (android devices) to reboot or suspend sometimes (let's say after certain uptime threshold)?
- any one else experiencing reboot/suspend issues?
- any idea why sd card might be non-visible to certain apps but seen by others?
P.S.: my favourite is having default music player not reading .flac format while alarm app does it perfectly. :)