I have a lot of issues with my Xperia x10i:
- I get a lot of forced close of apps
- I don't have zoom in my camera nor flash light
- I don't have Mediascape nor Timescape and maybe other apps I don't know about
- From time to time it reboots from its own
- My music app dosnt work
- My camera doesnt work in apps (like Goggles or Barcode Scanner), it just gives me colorful stripes and no picture
As far as I know Sony has only released Android 2.1 for this phone and doesn't plan to do 2.2, But I noticed (in the info tab section) that my phone is 2.2.1! It seems that it was rooted and had Cyanogenmod 6 installed.
Please help me fix my issues.
i also have several question to understand a bit more :
is my phone rooted? and what does it mean exactly? and if i do this would i still have Cyanogenmod? can i get back after that (i like its features)? and what does rom and mod mean?