AirDroid is an app to allow for file management on an Android device using wi-fi and a desktop browser (Windows/Mac/Linux).
- Files - Transfer files between Android devices and computers. Now with drag & drop support. Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card.
- SMS - Receive, send, forward or delete SMS messages.
- Apps - Install, uninstall, backup, search apps and do batch processing.
- Photos - Preview, delete, upload, download, set as wallpaper and photos slide show from desktop.
- Clipboard - Share clipboard text between desktop and device.
- Contacts - Group, search, create contacts, check and delete call logs.
- Ringtones - Search, preview, upload, download, delete and customize ringtones for phone calls, notifications and alarms.
- Music - Play, search, upload, download, delete, or set as phone call, notification and alarm ringtones.
QR code login via web.airdroid.com - Tired of the long IP address 192.168.xxx.xxx? Scan the QR code on web.airdroid.com and you are all set.
Https connection - Stay safe even on a public Wi-Fi network.
- Realtime Android screen (experimental feature, root permission required) - View your Android's screen, take a screenshot, or even record a screencast.
- Multiple virtual desktops - AirDroid is designed for multitasking. Move apps between desktops to better organize your work.
- Video (Quick Time plugin required) - Mobile devices are great for videos shooting, but big screen computer may be better for viewing these clips, isn't it?
English, 日本語, Español, Italiano, Français, Deutsch ,Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), Magyar, Polski, Česky, Türkçe, Pусский and 한국어.