home-screen obviously should involve actions with the home-screen affected.
Things you should tag home-screen:
- issues invoking actions from the homescreen (e.g. opening the app drawer, starting apps from shortcuts/widgets)
- home-screen display (e.g. landscape/portrait issues)
- number of home-screens (including adding/removing homescreens)
Things to better attach a different tag to:
- If the problem is clearly focussed on the launcher, you should rather use the launcher tag. If you can even bring it down to a specific launcher, check first if there's already a specific tag for it -- as e.g. go-launcher-ex, apex-launcher-pro, adw.launcher, and more.
- home-screen folders have the tag folders -- so if your problem is clearly focussed here...
- same for widgets (adding/removing widgets, misbehaving widgets)
Of course, in many cases it makes sense to combine some of the mentioned tags. Be as specific as possible -- but don't exaggerate (i.e. do not use too many tags).