For questions specific to the "LG Optimus 2X" aka "Optimus Speed" aka "P990" device.
The LG Optimus 2X, also known as Optimus Speed or P990, was the world's first smartphone with a dual-core processor. Running Android 2.3, the device became available in 2011. The latest officially supported Android version is ICS.
LG Optimus 2X (source: Wikipedia)
- CPU/GPU: Nvidia Tegra 2 Series (Soc Ventana)
- RAM: 512 MB (with 128 MB of it dedicated to the GPU)
- internal storage: 8 GB (available to user: 6.4 GB)
- removable: microSD up to 32 GB
- display: 4" 480×800 px WVGA TFT LCD
- rear camera: 8 MPx
- front camera: 1.3 MPx
Full device specifications can be found at GSMArena.