The LG Optimus 2X, also known as Optimus Speed or P990, was the world's first smartphone with a dual-core processor. Running Android 2.3, the device became available in 2011. The latest officially supported Android version is ICS.
LG Optimus 2X (source: Wikipedia)
- CPU/GPU: Nvidia Tegra 2 Series (Soc Ventana)
- RAM: 512 MB (with 128 MB of it dedicated to the GPU)
- internal storage: 8 GB (available to user: 6.4 GB)
- removable: microSD up to 32 GB
- display: 4" 480×800 px WVGA TFT LCD
- rear camera: 8 MPx
- front camera: 1.3 MPx
Full device specifications can be found at GSMArena.