The Motorola Droid Bionic (model XT875) was released by Verizon Wireless on September 8, 2011. Released with Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) with Motorola applications, it supports Verizon's LTE 4G network as well as CDMA. It includes a dual-core OMAP4 processor, HDMI output, 8Mp camera, and a 1.5Mb front-facing camera. It further features a 4.3" qHD display with 960x540 resolution.
Motorola Droid Bionic (source: GSMArena)
- CPU: 1 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 SoC (1.2 GHz after ICS update)
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540 @ 304 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB DDR2
- internal storage: 2 GB + 8 / 16 GB Flash
- removable: microSD up to 32 GB
- display: 4.3" 960 × 540 px
- rear camera: 8 MPx
- front camera: VGA
Full device specifications can be found at GSMArena.