Use this tag if your issue is truly specific to the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) device.
The Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) is an Android smartphone developed as the successor to the Galaxy S II. It was released in May/June 2012 (depending on region).
The Galaxy S III ships with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and features:
- 1.4 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A9, based on Samsung's "Exynos" chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- FM Radio
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait, based on Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 4.8", 1280 x 720 AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.9 MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a/b/g/n, NFC
- Supports microSD up to 64 GB