Everything around your display and screen not covered by more specialized tags (see full tag wiki for hints)
Use this tag for ...
... all screen related issues which are not covered by a more specialized tag (see below).
- external-display: other displays connected externally (e.g. via HDMI). See also screen-sharing below.
- home-screen: the Android equivalent to your PC's desktop
- home-screen-folders: grouping widgets in folders on your home-screen/launcher
- home-screen-shortcuts: Shortcuts and other widgets on your home-screen/launcher
- lock-screen: the screen displayed for protection, where you have to enter your PIN/password/pattern
- proximity-sensor: this is what "detects your skin near it" and switches the display off during calls
- screen-brightness: brightness issues
- screen-protector: issues with screen protectors (cases, folies, etc). Do not confuse this with e.g. the lock-screen (protecting your device with a PIN/password/pattern). Screen-protector refers to "hardware damage protectors" of your screen.
- screen-recording: questions about recording of what you see on your screen
- screen-resolution: questions concerning screen resolution
- screen-sharing: sharing your screen contents with other devices
- screen-timeout: issues with the automatic timeout (switch-off) of your screen
- screenshots: for questions on screenshots
- touchscreen: touch-related screen issues