Geek; Google, Ubuntu, Android, TED, open source, web, community, tech, and gadget addict; avid reader.
Answers are mostly based on experiences with devices I own/have owned, so mostly dealing with stock Android.
Nexus 7 (2012) running stock Android 4.2.2 (rooted)[broken] Nexus 7 (2012) running stock Android 4.2 (rooted)[broken] Nexus 7 (2013) running stock Android 4.3[broken]
- Nexus 7 (2013) LTE running stock Android 4.4.2 (rooted)
- Nexus 5 running stock Android 4.4.2 (rooted)
- Nexus Q running stock Android 4.0.4
- Galaxy Nexus running stock Android 4.3
- Galaxy Nexus running Android (CM11 nightlies/Paranoid/AOKP)/Ubuntu Phone/others
- HP Touchpad running CM10 (4.2.2) (rooted) and WebOS
- Logitech Revue running Android 3.2
- Ouya running Android 4.1 (not stock)
- Nexus One running CM 7.2 (rooted)
4 How do I get these toggles in my notification bar? aug 15 '12
3 Tablet not recognized as removable storage aug 27 '12
2 If I relocate to another country, will I still be able to access the Play Store and use my purchased Apps, Books, Magazines, Music, Movies and TV? dec 8 '12
2 Play store icon in App drawer disabled in Nexus 7 sep 17 '12