|location||London, United Kingdom|
|visits||member for||2 years, 6 months|
|seen||Feb 9 at 21:03|
UI Test Automation Engineer
- Image based flash automation
Notable questions and answers:
- Q&A: Tools for tracking automated tests
- A: Robot Framework: access robot's global variables from python library code?
- Q&A: getting sphinx to recognise correct signature
- Q&A: How to call methods of the instance of a library already in scope of the current running test case
- Q: Creating a singleton in python
- Q: C#: To ask permission or apologize?
- Q&A: Using Sensetalk (Eggplant's scripting language)
|bio||website||github.com/alistair-broomhead||visits||member for||2 years, 6 months|
|location||London, United Kingdom||seen||Feb 9 at 21:03|
What happens when an SDcard is inserted?
@Matthew if you could point me towards some of the resources that would be useful for this, I would consider that enough for an answer. I have experience writing software but am new to Android, I have not found it easy to find resources on what this would require.
Any way to place a link to `/sdcard2` within `/sdcard`?
Sorry the storage is FAT- was hoping there might be a way such as placing a shortcut from a computer or a command I had not tried.