You can use alternative application managers available from the Play store, or even Titanium Backup if you are rooted.
secondly if you are rooted,
- Download any root explorer,
- Navigate to /system/app/ or sometimes /system/priv-app/ and manually uninstall by deleting the packages (you may need to delete files from android folder manually eg. obb files)
- Reboot and you are done (optional)
If none of the above works,
- Do a backup of apps and data using a backup manager (Recommended: HeliumHelium for non root users, Titanium BackupTitanium Backup for root users)
- factory reset the phone, and delete '.androidsecure' and 'Android' folder from external memory if exists.
Voila! you are done!