My internal storage is about 50MB and my SD Card is about 300 MB. When I want to download an app that only need 20 something MB, it says insufficient storage. Even though I delet most of my apps and make my internal storage to about 100MB, it still says insufficient storage when I want to download an app that need 20MB. Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.
- Use high storage SD card if possible (at least 2GB)
- Move your installed applications into SD card from the settings.
- Reset application preferences from the 'settings > apps'.
- Go to 'Settings > Storage' and choose SD card as a preferred install location.
- Reboot the phone.
- Download any application after above steps.