I am running the Resurrection Remix ROM on my i9300, I don't know what could've caused this. Every time I save files to my SD card, external or internal, for instance when I download a file from the internet and have it saved to my sdCard in storage/sdcard0/Downloads and I decide to delete that file, the file deletes fine but after a while, I check that same path and find out the files are back with a size of 0 bytes.
After studying how the issue has been occurring, I noticed it happens with only files I download and not files I copy from my PC to the phone.
I have tried:
- Deleting the files from recovery with the aroma file manager.
- Clean install of my ROM to an updated version
- Changing ownership of these files then deleting them from the command line via the terminal emulator app.
- Formatting my internal and external sd storage from recovery.
- Connecting my phone to my PC and deleting the files from there.
Here's a screenshot of how things have been going down: