I just want to make app reviews in video. Some of these app's eventually will be games, so if I can mirror video to my PC and capture the audio at the same time it would be great. So, my question is : Is there a way to mirror my screen to a PC with sound?
Download third party software Wondershare MirroGo. It works great (Not promoting).
Some instructions to follow:-
- You can download Mirror Go from Here
- After downloading and installing, Enable your phone's USB debugging, see here - How to enable USB Debugging.
- Simply connect your phone with USB and accept the adb authorization request pop-ups on screen and you're done.
Main advantages of this software is that:
- You can render your phone's screen on Desktop/Laptop.
- You can play games/movies/songs through MirrorGo.
- You can control your phone via MirrorGo through Mouse/Keyboard.
- You can record your screen via MirrorGo during the live view of your phone in your laptop/desktop.
You can Also use MirroGo with MobileGO ( an advanced software to backup your whole phone with one click and tons of features and works for Iphone too).