I bought Huawei honor 4x a couple of weeks ago and I've been banging my head on how to merge/link contacts. I got 400 odd contacts from google and facebook (some are same contacts with different names). I am trying to manually link some contacts. I choose the contact -> edit. I am not able to find the link/merge contact option. I have now ended up with multiple entries and I am not able to merge them. Where the is the link/merge option?? I have tried a lot and am frustrated.
About Merge +
Merge+ helps you easily find & merge duplicate contacts. With Merge+, you can join duplicate contacts in your Android phone & Tablet with only three clicks:
- LAUNCH Merge+ to find duplicate contacts
- REVIEW merge suggestions and mark who to merge
- MERGE your selected duplicate contacts
About Simpler Contacts & Dialer
With Simpler you can easily merge all your duplicate contacts and quickly find the contacts your need.
- Simply merge all duplicate contacts!
- Never lose your contacts again with Simpler Backup!
- T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
- Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
- Clean & intuitive design - Android Lollipop L Style
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
- Merge all duplicate contacts with one tap!
- Find & merge contacts with similar names.
- Find & Merge contacts with duplicate phone or email.