My Nexus 4 device stopped connecting to the Cisco router at work for some reason. I thought it was because the upgrade to lollipop 5.0 (had Kit-Kat before) but I'm not so sure anymore.
- Restart the device
- Restart the device with safe mode
- Restart the router
- Change the device WiFi frequency settings
- Use static IP at the advance WiFi connection configuration
- Forget the router AP and reconnect
- Factory reset trough the device settings, recovery mode and complete flashing the Android Lollipop 5.1 factory image.
After factory reset I had the connection possible until restarting the device. I checked with/without signing in, nothing new installed, didn't visit the store, just super clean phone - I could connect the network. after restarting the phone I can no longer connect which means it's not an application issue.
- I can connect other Cisco routers at work
- Another Nexus 4 after factory reset connects with no trouble
About the device:
- Nexus 4
- Lollipop 5.1
- build number LMY470
- kernel version 3.4.0-perf-gf75bb4f
Any suggestion will be welcome, please let me know if I can provide more details.