I recently got a new phone and the music volume continues to decrease so I was wondering if there is a way to make the volume higher than the max volume on the Sony Xperia M2, also I have already put the sound enhancements on so I need a different way.
- Root your phone.
- Install ViPER4Android Audio Effects app.
- Click 'Yes' to install drivers. Select 'Super Audio Quality' in Preferences. Click 'Accept'.
- Now reboot the phone and open the app.
- Click the 3-dot option at top right to open options. Select UI Settings and enable 'Expert' mode.
- Now in "Phone Speaker" tab, click 'Enable' under 'Master Power'.
- Under 'Extra Loud' i. Enable it. ii.Select 'Effect Strength' as 'Extreme' iii. Select the 'Max Gain' as required (recommended: 8x)