Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I am having multiple issues on my Micromax Yureka after upgrading to Lollipop:
- I am unable to pick up calls & the display is not coming on
- USB storage connection is not functioning & won't connect to the computer
- Unable to stop the mobile data when it's already connected, when I click the data option, it's going the open the data usage details only.
- Rear camera flash not properly functioning, it's not timely flashing.
How can I fix the issues?
8,7651717 gold badges4141 silver badges6464 bronze badges
asked May 18, 2015 at 10:38
- Go to Dialpad.
- A proximity sensor calibration window will pop up.
- Press “Start”
- The sensor will be automatically calibrated, a message will appear “ Calibration Good”
36.6k1616 gold badges143143 silver badges174174 bronze badges
answered Jun 17, 2015 at 17:33
You must log in to answer this question.