We recently deployed a lot of android devices internally for displaying customized web page only.
- Device: RKM MK902
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Rooted
- Wifi radius 8021x
- Dolphin browser with kiosk mode and tab reload add-on (refresh page/30 sec)
- Also have code in web page to refresh itself
- Tried other apps to refresh browser in scheduled time window. (bad results)
The issue I am facing now is that even I setup refresh interval as 30 sec, but sometimes it still shows "page is not available", but I can access page manually from my desktop.
I am trying to find out if it is wifi issue or web server issue.
What I want to do is that have a script running on the android device accessing the page every 30 sec and log the result. My questions are
- how to write a script on android device? what language or what command?
- how to run this script on android device?
- how to log the results?
- how to schedule this script to run?