I recently installed cyanogemod 12 unofficial version on my xiaomi redmi 1s.But whenever I try to lock a folder on my home screen it says "Unfortunately trebuchet has stopped working".I want to know if it can be fixed.
Method 1: Clearing data and cache
Go to system Settings > Apps > Open “All” tab > Select Trebuchet
Click Force Close> Clear data and Clear cache of Trebuchet
Restart the phone
Method 2: Install a different launcher
- Install a different launcher like Nova or Apex and set is as default launcher
- Since you already have Trebuchet it might conflict with the new launcher so with root explorer or file explorer go to System > Apps > Delete/Rename Trebuchet to something else
Method 3: Weird fix
- Simply press menu button and you should see “Trebuchet Settings” ( If you still can’t find the Trebuchet settings, install a launcher like Apex or Nova > Widgets > Activities > Trebuchet > Preferences. Now you can access Trebuchet Settings/Preferences from Homescreen.)
- From Trebuchet Preferences > Go to Dock Divider deselect and reselect it.
- From Trebuchet Preferences > Homescreen> Set the number of Homescreen to 7.
- From Trebuchet Preferences > Homescreen> Enable search bar.
Note: this is probably specific to latest Android 5x updates which are pushed out by Cyanogen.
You need to enable Google (Search ) App if it is disabled. You can find it in Settings → Apps → Disabled section.
Here is another specific fix.
Wipe cache and data in recovery. Reboot.
If problem persists install latest version of Cyanogenmod (dont dirty flash) ---> CM12.1 R8 link