I have seen here that we can use paid apps on several devices because play store apps are saved on a Google account (not on one device).
I have one android device but it will be connected depending on the days to 2 different Google accounts. Some paid apps will be on the first Google account and some others (not the same apps) on the second G. account.
● Will I be able to have all my paid apps on my device all the time?
- Let say Day 1, I buy 2 apps (A and B) with my G. account 1 and install them on my device.
- Day 2 I switch my device to the G. Account 2 and buy 2 more apps (C and D) and install them on my device.
- Day 3, I connect back my device to the G. Account 1. At this point, will I still have on my device the 4 apps (A,B,C,D) that I have paid for?
● Will there be issues occurring from this process during backup, update,...?